Learn the Living Words Listen Out Loud Methodology!
* Online Courses for carers.
* CPD accredited.
* Provide you with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to implement the Listen Out Loud methodology with residents in your care home, by embedding learning through interactive sessions and practice.
* 6 bite-size modules designed to fit into carers’ busy schedules across 6 weeks, led 1-2-1 and in small groups with a Living Words tutor, with chances to evaluate progress together.
* Increase your insight and skills in communicating with individuals with a dementia (everyone is different!), and increase the wellbeing of residents, whilst building on your existing skills and drawing on your experience.
* By the end of the course, you will be ready to share the Listen Out Loud methodology with other care staff in the home.
* Follow-up support sessions provided across the year, with CPD certification on completion of the 6-week course.
* The course and follow-ups cost £575 for 1 person, with deals to be done on more than 1 place per carehome.
“I am sharing the Listen Out Loud practice with my colleagues… This is changing things. Living Words needs to be in every unit, in every care home.” – Karen, carer and project member in pilot action-learning course
Feedback from our most recent course, March 2023: “It makes me closer to residents and I can really feel their feelings in their dementia stage.” What surprised you the most about the action learning sessions? “The connection between me and residents.” ; “The techniques used can really help someone engage who might struggle otherwise.”
Bit of Background
Get In Touch
Please email your details to us if interested in this CPD-accredited course. Just drop us a line – we would love to hear from you.